Monday 6 April 2009

Now we're about halfway...

... with the Eurovision haiku, it's time for a quick interval. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the video accompanying the Croatian entry, which really should not be viewed by anyone of a sensitive aural disposition.

I have to say that, from what I've seen so far, there's no standout favourite - last year I was a bit rubbish predicting what would get through the semis and what wouldn't and dismissed the eventual winner as boring (although I still stand by that assertion;-).

Anyway, there'll be a couple more haiku tomorrow. That's after I've gone out for dinner for my friend Rob's birthday - I've got him a very nice present, one which should hopefully appeal to someone with a great love of film...

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites